Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, we are currently limiting the number of external visitors to our school site. Therefore, volunteers are unable to support our school at the present time.
At Oaklands we value the significant contribution that volunteers can make. However, in order to meet our safeguarding commitment, all volunteers will need to:
- Complete and submit a volunteer application form
- Provide the names and contact details of referees (preferably one of which should be a professional reference)
- Be able to provide photo proof of ID such as a Driving Licence or Passport
- Be able to prove that they have the right to work in the UK ie: Birth Certificate or Residency/Work Permit or until 30 June 2021 Passport if part of the European Union.
- Agree to safeguarding checks
Please also read our Volunteer Policy prior to applying.
Volunteer Application Form – Oaklands Primary
Forms can be brought into the School Office or emailed to email@example.com